College Planning Workshops at John Carroll
Spend distraction-free time getting organized and getting things done. In this workshop you will complete your College Applications and College Essay with help from one of our college counselors and an experienced English teacher. You will need to bring a working laptop or device such as an I-Pad (no cell phones) and your unofficial high school transcript (if you are not a John Carroll student). Workshop is open to all high school seniors planning on attending a 4-year institution. Must be able to attend each day in its entirety. If you have any questions, please e-mail Kelly Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tara Milburn at email@example.com.
Session 1: August 3 - August 7 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Session 2: August 10 - August 14 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Session 3: August 17 - August 21 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Session 4: September 19 - September 20 (Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
When you are ready to register for camps, please complete the following steps:
- Click here to log in or create an account.
- Once logged in, click “Launch signup” for the child you are registering.
- Check all camps for which you are registering your child, then click “Continue” and follow prompts to complete registration.
- PLEASE NOTE: your registration is not complete until you fill out the online health history and waiver forms available below.
- To register additional children for camp, click "Return to Home Page" then repeat steps 2-4.
For questions about Summer Camps, email Linda Nitchie, Coordinator of Camps and Campus Services.
Required Medical Forms and Waivers
Every camper must submit this online form prior to the start of camp, or will not be allowed to participate in camp activities.
In order for your child to receive and/or carry medication including EpiPens and inhalers, you must print, complete and return this form by the first day of camp.