Parent-Administration Alliance Parent Submission Form
Please use this form to submit questions, concerns, comments or suggestions.
The goals of PAL are as follows:
1. To articulate issues and concerns of parents to the School administration.
2. To assist the administration in addressing the issues and concerns of the parents.
3. To advise the administration, as requested, on ideas regarding the academic, arts, and athletic programs of the School and overall School life.
PAL may address any issue or idea connected with any aspect of school programs. It will NOT address the following:
1. Specific school personnel. This will fall under the authority of the Principal and President;
2. Individual student problems. These are to be discussed by the parents with the teacher/coach involved; and/or the appropriate department chair or supervisor; and/or the Principal.