Performing Arts Camps at John Carroll
Please note: all camps originally scheduled for Summer 2020 have been cancelled due to COVID-19 guidelines.
We are in the process of setting up new camps that can take place outdoors and within established guidelines. Check back after Memorial Day when we should have these new offerings available.
When you are ready to register for camps, please complete the following steps:
- Click here to log in or create an account.
- Once logged in, click “Launch signup” for the child you are registering.
- Check all camps for which you are registering your child, then click “Continue” and follow prompts to complete registration.
- PLEASE NOTE: your registration is not complete until you fill out the online health history and waiver forms available below.
- To register additional children for camp, click "Return to Home Page" then repeat steps 2-4.
For questions about Summer Camps, email Linda Nitchie, Coordinator of Camps and Campus Services.
Required Medical Forms and Waivers
Every camper must submit this online form prior to the start of camp, or will not be allowed to participate in camp activities.
In order for your child to receive and/or carry medication including EpiPens and inhalers, you must print, complete and return this form by the first day of camp.